Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mama's Got A BRAND NEW BLOG!

I have a BRAND NEW BLOG location at TypePad! TP is a far more user-friendly site and allows me to customize the look and feel of my blog very easily. I've enjoyed using Blogger for CSQ, but I found that it was very aggravating at times to maintain a unified appearance of text and graphics. So, I switched.

I will continue to post "mini" updates here at Blogger for the next week until everybody has a chance to migrate on over to my new location:

COMMON SENSE QUOTIENT

The next piece I need to tell you about is subscriptions to my new blog. If you check your email you'll find a "confirmation" email sent from FeedBurner to each of those who were added to this site's blog subscribers. In order for you to continue subscribing to my NEW BLOG AT MY NEW LOCATION (if you want), you need to click on that "confirmation" link to activate the subscription. This is standard fare these days, with so much spam being sent out. If you don't subscribe to my NEW BLOG AT MY NEW LOCATION, I'll understand, but I'll be sad :((

ALSO: If you're familiar with "Feeds", you can easily subscribe via RSS Feed (that little square orange button). My blog's "feed" will be sent automatically - if and once you subscribe using the RSS method - and new content will appear in your browser window so long as you have the "Feeds" icon displayed and pinned to your browser's main web page!

That's all for now.

Please click on over to my NEW BLOG AT MY NEW LOCATION to see what you have missed!

Thanks for reading. Thanks for sticking with Hillary. This isn't over...

No comments: